Find out more about our trip to dreamforce @ www.coroma.com.au/df18
- In this example, the patient information was captured in Salesforce.
- A journey was created and mapped based on the patient’s information (in example a customer had a family history of breast cancer).
- A personalised campaign was then sent to the customer’s mobile, (based on her family history asking if she’d like to attend an information night).
- The customer then chose to call the hospital in response.
- The IVR brings the call information into Salesforce and the customer is recognised by caller ID in Salesforce.
- The consultant is able to bring up her information, including patient information.
- The consultant can view the campaign sent to the customer.
- Heath Cloud advises the consultant of next possible actions.
- The consultant has the option to add the customer to the portal.
- Required information is then sent to the customer via the portal.
- A feedback form is then also sent to the customer via their phone.
Even more importantly for PS+C Coroma the use case can be transferred directly to all of our customers, imagine a superannuation provider that actively manages your investment strategy and prompts you to a more appropriate plan, a bank that suggests the best possible mortgage or savings plan, an energy supplier that maps your usage against your plan.